GLOBAL WARMING!!!

>> Selasa, 23 September 2008


Hi, welcome to this blog. This is my first posting with English language. From now, twice a month I will be publish my posting with English language. Why? It is for improve my English skill, and for reader, you will know English language because English is an International Language.

My title this week is... Global Warming!!! We know, our earth is in danger. It will be collapse if we don't make a movement from now. How we can support earth? We will support with doing an activity called "Green Action". What is the example? It is:

1. Reduce the use of computer, tv, and many more.
2. Re-use what you can re-use it.
3. Don't uver-use-water. Because water is important for our earth.
4. etc...

Okay... It is enough for this post. I'm sorry if my grammar and sentence is not good.

((( Thank you FreeFoto.com, this image is wonderful! )))

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP